- Worldwilde leader in lightweight roofing
- 70 years of industry experience
- More than 1600 employees and 43 nationalities
- Present in over 120 countries through 45 subsidiaries
- Over 150 million m2 of roofing solutions sold every year
Created in France in the 40s, Onduline started out as a pioneer in lightweigt composite roofing and under-roofing materials. Since then, the group rapidly evolved becoming a global leader, achieving key innonvations and acquisitions along the way.
Today, Onduline develops high-performance products and award-winning solutions to more than 120 countries woldwilde, with a keen focus on design, reliability, sustainability and user-friendliness.
With a robust international presence and close proximity to end-users, Onduline has been able to maintain not only a strategic footprint but also a solid understanding of its customers' diverse roofing needs.
Therefore, Onduline is able to deliver attractive, reliable, comfortable and perfectly adapted and unique roofing solutions.