What is the difference between light transmission and lightning?
Light transmission is the transmission of natural light (pane, lightning sheets, etc...).
Lightning is the distribution of artificial light (lamp, street lamp, neon, etc...).
Is it possible to use ONDUCLAIR lightning systems as a roof covering and cladding?
- Yes it is, however you have to be careful of the different installation specifications and local norms.
Does an insulating light transmission solution exist?
- For the natural lightning of insulated buildings made with sandwich pannels, ONDUCLAIR offers you the ONDUCLAIR THERMO solution, specifically conceived for this kind of appliaction. The range offers several options answering to all needs from the installation (renovation, simplicity...) to thermal constraints.
To what does the cut-back on a ONDUCLAIR THERMO pannel correspond?
- The cut-back corresponds to the transverse overlap (pitch end) of a pannel.
To what does the resistance to soft impact of 1200 Joules test on lightning sheets correspond?
- It corresponds to the fall of a body from a height of 2.20m with a weight of 50kg on a sheet (3 times straight away on 3 different sheets). The test is approved if the sack does not break the glass during one minute after the impact.
- This test simulates the fall of a person from its height.
COVERING AND CLADDING
What are the functions of a cold or warm roof covering solution?
- A cold roof covering solution is ventilated and a warm covering solution is non ventilated but insulated.
What is the difference between single-skin and double-skin?
- A sheet is called single-skin when it has only one layer. On the opposite, a double-skin sheet has multiple layers.
What are the types of support under the roofing solutions?
- There can be many types of supports such as: concrete, steel, wood...
How can we avoid the sheet to squeeze at the fixing point?
- To avoid the squeezing of a sheet by placing a deck plate between the sheet and the support at the fixation point.
What is the maximum recommended distance for ONDUCLAIR products?
- The maximum distance depends of the product range and of the local norms for building constructions (the distance wille depend from the material, the profile, its thickness, the climatic area and the weight the structure can handle...).
What are the minimum longitudinal and transverse overlaps?
- The position of the panels and the sheet fixings depend on the profile, the pitch and, the climate. For more information, please refer to the Installation guide and sale brochure.