At Onduline, our core values are simplicity, reliability and commitment. And by commitment we mean, quite literally, “Protection above all.” Our ongoing mission is to take serious sustainable actions at every level of our business, from our products and processes to our people and our planet. We’re constantly striving to fundamentally improve the way we operate, providing our customers with truly sustainable roofing solutions at a reasonable price, improving people’s lives as well as the neighborhoods they live in.
And we’ll continue to make major strides in all of these areas.
- All of our products and materials are lightweight, which makes for simpler, more efficient transportation as well as less waste at construction sites. What’s more, they’re asbestos-free, composed of recycled fibers and use natural pigments for coloration.
- Our manufacturing processes boast low energy consumption (just 4 kwh per m2) and no dangerous waste. Our plants are equipped with high-performance treatment systems for gas effluents and emit no liquid waste in any form. The after-life of our products is just as important. Through high-tech recycling processes, we’ve been able to achieve high content of post-consumer material (around 50%). In fact, we’re currently recycling some 200,000 tons of material each year.
- We’ve earned the prestigious VAR 1016 certification for high-impact recycling, which provides elements for LEED certification for sustainable green building operations. Not to mention the carbon footprint, which we have conducted with Pur Project, well known experts of this field.
- Our PC range incorporates a percentage of recycled material. moreover, a number of our products are 100% recyclable and so can play a role in manufacturing numerous consumer goods.
- By promoting natural daylight, many of our systems can help reduce the carbon footprint of all kind of buildings.